Issues using UCCNC software

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

Issues using UCCNC software

Postby Rmg21 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:32 pm

Hello
I have an older cnc machine that used Mach3 software on a desktop computer using Windows XP

I wanted to switch to a newer setup so I purchased UCCNC software and a UC100 controller. I loaded the software and drivers on a laptop that is using Windows 10 - 64 bit. When I run the software the cnc machine is working on the Y axis and the Z axis, however on the X axis only one of the two stepper motors is running. The other stepper motor is not receiving a signal and is not running . I have tried to adjust the settings but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me with the proper settings for the X axis? Thank you.
Rmg21

Re: Issues using UCCNC software

Postby cncdrive » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm

We don't know your motor controller and machine parameters, so we don't know the correct parameters.
But if it works in Mach3 then using the same parameters in the UCCNC should work fine.
If an axis is not running at all then check the step/dir signal port and pin number settings for that axis.
Also check if it needs an enable signal and if it does then configure it to the correct port/pin number in the axis configuration.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Re: Issues using UCCNC software

Postby Rmg21 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Thank you. I’ll give that a try.
Rmg21

Return to Ask a question from support here