Output / indication of presence of CV mode on the toolpath

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: Output / indication of presence of CV mode on the toolpa

Postby dezsoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:20 am

You have to beleive me. There was a relay connected to port1 pin2 of the AXBB-E. That is why you had to wait some days: we wanted the test on real AXBB.
dezsoe

Postby stivemaster » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:59 am

I wonder what's wrong with my AHBB-E? Because I can make a video for you, with my THC, as well as with a relay at the output. It happens exactly what I wrote. I have no delay of THC or debons!
Would you try this file, please?
Attachments
PLAMAK.tap
(1.43 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
stivemaster

Postby dezsoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:23 am

Could you please, also upload your current, not working profile?
dezsoe

Postby stivemaster » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:50 am

So far I just changed the settings. Now I decided to change the pin I used so far (1 pin) this is the only configured pin output! I did not assume that there is a difference on which pin I configure Anti diving. Now it seems to behave well, but here in my workshop, on the table. On Monday I will try the machine. Only there, the controller is UC400ETH. There should be no problem.
stivemaster

Postby dezsoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:14 am

If you used port1 pin1 then it didn't work. As you can find in the manual of AXBB-E that is a safety output is a charge pump output, which needs a changing level output to activate.
dezsoe

Postby stivemaster » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:31 am

Oops, I think I missed that in the manual!
stivemaster

Postby cncdrive » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:46 pm

OK, if you used output 1. of the AXBB-E that explaines the problem you experiencing.
That is a special dedicated charge pump output. Inside the AXBB-E there is a charge pump sensing circuit which senses the charge pump pulse train and turns the output on if there is a pulse train present for some milliseconds and turns it off if the signal is stationary low/high for some time.
So, this explains the problem you seeing. Please try the anti dive with any other outputs and it will work fine. :)
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby stivemaster » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:42 am

Yes, I will try on Monday on a working machine and share.
stivemaster

Postby stivemaster » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi, I did a few tests on a running machine and I think the anti dive feature still works on two different UC400ETH. I am not ready to publish a video for the simple reason that on both machines so far the stopping and starting points of the THC were placed with Sheetcam so they were longer. So I could afford to put relays to control the input of the THC. Now I can not I judge whether the UCCNC does not actually follow the set 99% or the delay comes from the relays, but after the turn the THC swings (5000 mm / min) up and down for a moment. This can happen either if it is stopped too late or if it is released too early, because PID otherwise works very well. I will change the wiring of both test machines and I will control directly without relays to see if there is a difference.
stivemaster

Previous

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software