MiniTHC Setup ?

This is the place to talk about and share things related to CNC plasma machines using UCCNC

MiniTHC Setup ?

Postby Mr.Hotwire » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:29 pm

Good afternoon,

Im having some issues with setting up my MiniTHC. Im following the manual, but its designed for Mach3. There is NO install for the UCCNC, so its pick and pull from the Mach3 Setup / screens provided. I cannot for the life of me figure some of this out. THC Lock.. thats not in UCCNC.. could THC Enable/Disable be the same? Is there anyone who could give me a quick run down, or some of your own screen shots of the configuration pages? Im using just the floating head at the moment, as I am building an Ohmic sensor for it. I just want this thing to fire up and cut one friggen hole...

Thanks a ton.
Mr.Hotwire

Re: MiniTHC Setup ?

Postby Robertspark » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:00 am

What are you connecting it to?

AXBB-E / UC-300 / UC-400?

THC Lock is in UCCNC, it is M211 (THC Anti-Dn).
Robertspark

Re: MiniTHC Setup ?

Postby Mr.Hotwire » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:25 pm

AXBB-E, Thank you. I have been reading the UCCNC and MiniTHC manuals every chance I can get, It seemed that THC enable/disable was the closest I could find. But.. if you say its THC Anti-Dn I will use that. Thanks a ton.

Last night I was able to get some more progress, I think I will get some sparks this afternoon.. either from the torch.. or wiring.. Not sure yet :roll:
Mr.Hotwire

Return to CNC Plasma