Autoleveler Plugin.

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: Autoleveler Plugin.

Postby The_Toby » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 pm

I love the UCCNC AutoLeveler plugin and it‘s a pity that the development seems not to be continued. Any news if an update is on its way or on the suggestion of littlegreengeek to make it open source?
The_Toby

Postby cahit » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:55 am

hi,

work will continue after the summer holidays. there will be a gerber import option to generate the autoleveled gcode directly to uccnc. that's the plan.

cheers!!
cahit

Postby The_Toby » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:26 pm

:P looking forward to it... Enjoy your summer holiday. Thx
The_Toby

Postby 1.21gigawatts » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:55 pm

work will continue after the summer holidays. there will be a gerber import option to generate the autoleveled gcode directly to uccnc. that's the plan.

I am waiting with bated breath. The biggest issue I currently have is in allowing decimal units (as opposed to whole numbers) so that I can use this plugin on an inch-based system. If there is something I can do to help make this happen, please let me know.
1.21gigawatts

Postby Aptatio » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Hello all,
I need your help ! I use all of the version of autolevelerCA and no one work good with me and uccnc 1.2113 the problem is i cant send to uccnc for some version and for the other, the gcode create before the job do some weard thing like go to X0 y0 Z#99 and come to the job with this position ( so cut the cooper ) and come back again before go to the real job.
Aptatio

Postby cahit » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 am

hi,

testers needed for import gerber to autoleveler and generate gcode than sent to UCCNC.
only import works for now. i want to know if that is ok for different gerber generators.

your help is welcome.

regards.
Attachments
AutolevelerCA v5.001.zip
(84.76 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
cahit

Postby Fabien » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:22 pm

Hello Cahit,
Is that possible to share AutoLeveler plugin sources on a depot like GitHub.
I am interested to understands some things about zero level and try to make some minor changes and speed optimisations (it's very slow with big files).
Thank you.

Fabien
Fabien

Postby Mallemann » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:40 am

Hi Cahit

I like the concept of your plugin. I am using an old version (10049) but have issues with UCCNC 1.2113

Is there a Version released for UCCNC 1.2113?

Thanks
Mallemann

Postby veee8 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:40 pm

dhanger wrote:I've been trying out the autoleveler for the first time, got most of it figured out but stuck on one snag.

UCCNC v1.2111
Autoleveler 1.0048
UC100 Demo mode

Under 'digitize file' I've been able to use 'none' (generating both leveling and G code file in one), and 'create' (created a leveling file), but can't get 'use' to work. I'm assuming 'use' is for applying a leveling file created with 'create' and then afterwards applying to the G code file I want to run. Using 'create' runs the probe point routine in UCCNC based on the G code file and then prompts to save the leveling file, I save it in the same location as the G code file I want to run, with no extension on the file name. When I try to run 'use' I try to open the leveling file I just created (using the ellipsis, not 'File Open') but all I get is 'wrong file' and can't go any further. I've tried renaming the leveling file with various extensions (.txt, etc.) but nothing works. What do I need to do to open the leveling file?

Digging up an old thread. I have the same issue when tyring to use the pre-installed Auoleveler plugin in UCCNC. I can get the machine to probe the filepath, it will prompt to save, but with extension type. After that, I can't get the file to open to apply the changes to the UCCNC. Any ideas on what to do, or an actual tutorial for this?
veee8

Postby veee8 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:11 am

Is there confirmation of a working version of autoleveler or a similar plugin that is actually supported?
There seems to be lots of unanswered questions and dead ends in this thread.
veee8

PreviousNext

Return to Plugins