MODBUSEZ Plugin

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: MODBUSEZ Plugin

Postby dezsoe » Thu May 17, 2018 7:33 am

If only restarting Windows helps then maybe, something remains in memory when you exit UCCNC. Try the following: start UCCNC, test spindle, exit UCCNC, start task manager, try to find stuck UCCNC process by pressing U repeatedly until it goes around all processes starting with U. If you find UCCNC then there is something which prevents all threads to close. You can stop the process and try again. If it works then you found the problem. (In the past I had the same problem with a plugin development. :))
dezsoe

Re: MODBUSEZ Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Hmmm, I think it's very safe to assume it's not your RS485 connection. What seems to be happening is something is changing the way frequency is calculated, the only thing within UCCNC that can do this besides what I already posted to check is enabling pulleys. Also maybe a cultureinfo problem??

Knowing the different issue that's making you restart UCCNC can possibly help trouble shoot your problem since it's obviously related.

Dan
Dan911

Previous

Return to Plugins