Does anyone have macros for XHC LHB04B-4 pendant?

This is where you talk about Macros, show examples of your macro scripting and SHARE handy segments of script code as examples.

Does anyone have macros for XHC LHB04B-4 pendant?

Postby DavoH » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Hi all,
I recently bought a (USB) XHC LHB04B-4 pendant that I am using on Mach3 with my mill, it came with a small CD with a plugin DLL and three macros for Mach3. I'm still to figure out how everything works but so far I'm happy with it.
I have various PC's set up for different things so I have UCCNC available to use as well as Mach3.

Does anyone have any (mill) UCCNC macros for the pendant I have? It's a very useful piece of kit and I'd like to use it on UCCNC.

There is a plugin in UCCNC for an earlier model of XHC pendant that lists some macros but I'm not game to try any of them.

Any help is much appreciated as I'm completely useless at any software code writing. I searched the forum for this pendant but nothing came up.
I am running UCCNC 1.2111 with UC300ETH and a UCBB on Windows 10.

Thanks,
Davo.
DavoH

Re: Does anyone have macros for XHC LHB04B-4 pendant?

Postby ger21 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Without a UCCNC plugin for that pendant, it won't work in UCCNC.
Gerry
UCCNC 2022 Screenset - http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2022.html
ger21

Postby thegreatwaldo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:46 pm

thegreatwaldo

Postby DavoH » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:52 am

thegreatwaldo wrote:This might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_a-pK698dk

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks Andrew I had already seen that, it's the main reason why I bought the pendant but mine is a later model with a heap more buttons - and they're all different to the one Peter P (CNCnutz) used.
I watched it again last night and I'm going to watch again later tonight, there's got to be an easy way to use most of the more important features.

Cheers,
Davo.
DavoH

Return to Macros