Losing arc on lead out - motion stop

This is the place to talk about and share things related to CNC plasma machines using UCCNC

Re: Losing arc on lead out - motion stop

Postby Plasmicon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Vmax549 wrote:When everything you mention about sheetcam was NEGATIVE it is bashing. I have used sheetcam for a LONG time now for plasma and do not see the issues you speak of when you use teh software correctly for the application.

So please take this as your one and ONLY warning. You are more than welcome to stay and discuss UCCNC products issues.

(;-) TP

Why do you warn me? Are you a moderator? If so - you can send me a personal message, instead of public spanking - It's disrespectful.
Plasmicon

Postby dezsoe » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Plasmicon wrote:
Vmax549 wrote:When everything you mention about sheetcam was NEGATIVE it is bashing. I have used sheetcam for a LONG time now for plasma and do not see the issues you speak of when you use teh software correctly for the application.

So please take this as your one and ONLY warning. You are more than welcome to stay and discuss UCCNC products issues.

(;-) TP

Why do you warn me? Are you a moderator? If so - you can send me a personal message, instead of public spanking - It's disrespectful.

Yes, he is (see The team at the bottom of the page). And other users agree with him. There are some users who reported your advertisments.
dezsoe

Postby Robertspark » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Yes he is a moderator.

Ok I'll have a look at your software in the next few weeks.

Try to advertise it positively.

Create it's own thread in the plasma section (if it only does plasma (sheetcam can do router, mill, laser etc))

Show us how easy it is to use (YouTube , screenshots).

I use a neuron lite, and have been a big supporter of Andrew and the neuron THC as I think it's a really good THC , but it's because I understand his product how it works and ease of setup etc.

Try start fresh in a new thread showing how it works + with uccnc (don't be too critical of sheetcam, if you show us how good it is then we will see the improvements and be able to demonstrate then and advise others when they ask questions)
Robertspark

Postby Plasmicon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 pm

dezsoe wrote:
Plasmicon wrote:

(;-) TP

Yes, he is (see The team at the bottom of the page). And other users agree with him. There are some users who reported your advertisments.

Very nice. Few days on forum - already spoke almost all moderators :-)
Plasmicon

Postby Plasmicon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Robertspark wrote:Yes he is a moderator.

Ok I'll have a look at your software in the next few weeks.

Try to advertise it positively.

Create it's own thread in the plasma section (if it only does plasma (sheetcam can do router, mill, laser etc))

Show us how easy it is to use (YouTube , screenshots).

I use a neuron lite, and have been a big supporter of Andrew and the neuron THC as I think it's a really good THC , but it's because I understand his product how it works and ease of setup etc.

Try start fresh in a new thread showing how it works + with uccnc (don't be too critical of sheetcam, if you show us how good it is then we will see the improvements and be able to demonstrate then and advise others when they ask questions)

Thank you for your constructive proposal. Will make educative video on our products in new thread - maybe it will be more representative than words.
Plasmicon

Postby asuratman » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:23 pm

How about plasmicon software review ? Stop in here ?
asuratman

Postby beefy » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Plasmicon wrote:You are right about videos, because brief description is not enough. We will make them in short future.

Nearly 4 months later and don't see much change in this area. The few short silent videos are with Neuron and the screensets are in Russian.

Forum is not much help because there's barely any activity there.
beefy

Postby jcoldon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:19 am

never use a lead out only a lead in turn off torch just before end this will stop the mini divit
jcoldon

Postby limited660 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 am

Now attempting to use Fusion 360 CAM, anyone aware of a simple post edit to inject an M code right before lead out?

I think this is quite difficult as a radius lead-in/lead-out when cutting a circle causes it to output a continuous series of G3 commands and I'm not sure at this time whether one is designated as a lead in/out in the post.
limited660

Previous

Return to CNC Plasma