PONK screen sneak peak

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

PONK screen sneak peak

Postby Pulcik » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:09 am

Hi folks,

just want to drop some pics of a screen I am working on extensively for a few months. I am curious, what do you think about it?
The main features should be touch-friendly full screen interface. Even dialog screens are customized for touch-friendly purposes. And redesigned probing screen with Fusion 360 probing support. Yes, you read it right. How many "yey" I will get for it?
It is heavily designed for Routers with ATC + 3D touch probe.
I am currently using the main screen for a year now, so I know it suits me quite well. Now, I will be testing the probing screen with F360.
Attachments
ATCdialog.jpg
ProbingScreen.jpg
MainScreen.jpg
Pulcik

Re: PONK screen sneak peak

Postby Karnage » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:42 am

I really like it, great work!
Karnage

Postby thegreatwaldo » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:52 am

Pulcik wrote:Hi folks,

just want to drop some pics of a screen I am working on extensively for a few months. I am curious, what do you think about it?
The main features should be touch-friendly full screen interface. Even dialog screens are customized for touch-friendly purposes. And redesigned probing screen with Fusion 360 probing support. Yes, you read it right. How many "yey" I will get for it?
It is heavily designed for Routers with ATC + 3D touch probe.
I am currently using the main screen for a year now, so I know it suits me quite well. Now, I will be testing the probing screen with F360.

Nice looking screen, easy on the eyes. The rounded corners are a nice touch. Keep up the good work!!
Cheers
Andrew
thegreatwaldo

Postby BKG » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:10 am

Love it, is it including routines for the fusion machining extension as vell ?
If You nead someone to test, im here :)
BKG

Postby johnsattuk » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 am

Love the look and layout :) :)
Will you be selling/sharing this ;)
johnsattuk

Postby Pulcik » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

Thank you guys.

For sure, I will put it out for some $$. I spend a lot of time on it, so would be nice if I can take my family on nice diner for it :D .
And yes, Fusion "routines" aka postprocessor, will be included. I do that, as I am taking care of CNC in community workshop and teaching those skills there. I wanted something more 2021 looking for newbies, so they will not be stressed out just by OLD style "mess". This is the result of it. Many of the macros are completely rewritten and I decided to make the probing as plugin. I even found a teeny tiny error in F360 postprocessor core, which I am compensating in my macro.
It will not be the most feature packed screen as it is more focused on easy to understand workflow.

I was curious if my work worth something, or I am wasting my time :D.
Pulcik

Postby johnsattuk » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:15 am

I also was involved with teaching people in a community workshop, I used "Estlcam" on the router because of it's ease of use and was easy to teach pople to use. :)
I love the simplicity of the "Estlcam gui" particularly the 5 speed jogging , but wanted 4axis and ethernet connection, so chose the AXBE and the UCCNC software for my own router
johnsattuk

Return to Custom Screensets