CNC control panel

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

Re: CNC control panel

Postby VLTechnology » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:59 pm

Hello.Can I get the files for this scenset?
VLTechnology

Postby CFSAB » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:37 am

Hi

I´m also interested in the screenset files, I just ordered a 21.5" capacitive touch monitor and found this. Would be nice to not need to start from scratch to make my own screenset :)
CFSAB

Postby birthdayloosen » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:28 pm

Wow, your control panel project looks fantastic! The 21.5" capacitive multitouch screen with Full HD resolution is a great choice for a high-quality display. It's impressive that you've integrated an Intel NUC with Core i3 (8th Gen) 8109U, 8GB of RAM, and an SSD XPG SX6000 128GB Lite PCIe into the CNC control panel for efficient performance.

The wiring setup seems well-thought-out and straightforward, with the RJ45 (LAN) cable connecting the control panel to the UC300ETH and a 14-wire control cable handling various functions. Your attention to detail, including connectors for analog inputs, MPG, emergency stop, power on, and other functions, speaks to the thoroughness of your design.

The focus on creating an intuitive software experience is commendable, and I'm excited to see how you progress with the probing and additional screens. The adjustable mounting solution for the control panel in all three directions is a thoughtful touch, providing flexibility and ease of use.

Overall, your dedication to this project is evident, and it's shaping up to be a sophisticated and user-friendly control panel. Looking forward to seeing the final result and any further updates you have to share!
birthdayloosen

Previous

Return to Custom Screensets