NEON Screenset

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

Re: NEON Screenset

Postby CADdy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:38 am

Hi Shalek,

a very nice machine! Did you build it yourself? Can you tell me some technical details?

UCCNC 1.2115 and NEON:
So far I have not found anything that does not work or works incorrectly. I will test the probing functions over the weekend.

Peter
CADdy

Postby Shalek » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:48 pm

CADdy wrote:Hi Shalek,

a very nice machine! Did you build it yourself? Can you tell me some technical details?

UCCNC 1.2115 and NEON:
So far I have not found anything that does not work or works incorrectly. I will test the probing functions over the weekend.

Peter

Hi CADdy!
Yes, I made this CNC machine myself. This is the third homemade CNC. The first two worked successfully for me and were sold. I will answer questions, if you are interested in something you can ask. But, probably, in order not to clog this topic, questions can be asked in a private message.
My YouTube channel: YouTube
Shalek

Postby CADdy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi Shalek,

I played with the probing functions yesterday and found nothing negative. Everything worked as expected. I personally see no reason not to use the 1.2115 now. In any case, I have it in use.

About your mill, I'll send you a PM.

Peter
CADdy

Previous

Return to Custom Screensets