Jerking in motion on same points of trajectory.

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

Re: Jerking in motion on same points of trajectory.

Postby ipmayerav » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Let me notice that the topic went away from initial issue. Initial problem was not loosing steps, but "jerking". As i understand the planner calculates speed not like it should. It deccelerates in points of trajectory where it should not.
So is there any progress solving this issue?
ipmayerav

Postby cncdrive » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Let me notice that the topic went away from initial issue. Initial problem was not loosing steps, but "jerking". As i understand the planner calculates speed not like it should. It deccelerates in points of trajectory where it should not.

Yes, the topic really went to a different direction. However the topic's initial name was also errorous, because there is no jerk in the motion as I mentioned,
jerk is the first derivative of acceleration, but what you guys explored is a simple decceleration which has constant acceleration value and therefor is not a jerk.
And yes, my collegue resolved that issue, but we did not make a new release yet, still testing...
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby ipmayerav » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:54 am

cncdrive wrote:

Yes, the topic really went to a different direction. However the topic's initial name was also errorous, because there is no jerk in the motion as I mentioned,
jerk is the first derivative of acceleration, but what you guys explored is a simple decceleration which has constant acceleration value and therefor is not a jerk.
And yes, my collegue resolved that issue, but we did not make a new release yet, still testing...

Could you send reference for upload of this version for testing?
ipmayerav

Postby A_Camera » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Vmax549 wrote:Guys here is a promise . IF you get started up like some do on the OTHER forum you will get deleted ,tossed, expelled, asked to go away.

Please keep it civil .

Vmax549 wrote:I guess the point went right over your head

Excellent answer.
A_Camera

Previous

Return to Ask a question from support here