Connects but won't operate

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

Re: Connects but won't operate

Postby Silver » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Ok Team,

I now have it working.

Rather than copying the Mach3 xml I have followed the BOB setting and input them manually and its Jogging correctly and I tried a small Gcode run and that seems OK. So far so good.

Now I have checked through the settings from the ones I posted earlier and they are exactly the same. :roll:

So I am none the wiser as to what has caused the issue in the first place.

Thanks for your comments and I will look at end stops config once I get up in the morning with a fresh head.. Blown it today. :lol:

The comment that made me think was "maybe there is a bug in the xml convert tool" from @Robertspark . Thank you very much.

Now going to fill my head up with a glass of scotch to hopefully soothe away the pain.

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

(I will follow up with the other pins config as well)
Silver

Postby Robertspark » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Good to hear, if you post your working profile we will have a look but I suspect they are different and you don't have the estop defined with something else which may have been the root of the problem

Happy machining
Robertspark

Postby Silver » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Robertspark wrote:Good to hear, if you post your working profile we will have a look but I suspect they are different and you don't have the estop defined with something else which may have been the root of the problem

Happy machining

I have printed both files off and they are exactly the same. No :idea: what it was.

Done some work with router today and its all working fine and what I would expect from it.

Thanks for your help, I'm busy searching the forum for other "snippets" now. :D
Silver

Previous

Return to Ask a question from support here