HotKeys Glitch

If you think you've found a bug post it here.

Re: HotKeys Glitch

Postby dezsoe » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Yes, it's a known issue with the function keys. Any modifier keys (Alt, Ctrl, Shift, AltGr) works the same with them.
dezsoe

Postby dezsoe » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:54 pm

I've tried it now, but only the function keys have this problem. I didn't try B but O as I have Ctrl-O defined and it starts only with Ctrl.

I made one more test. If I define X to a function, it works also with Ctrl-X, Shift-X etc. If I define a function with Ctrl-X then it works only with Ctrl-X. So the problem is more complex. :( I put it on my list of issues.
dezsoe

Postby dezsoe » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi Terry, No. But it's Balázs who can repair it. Nowadays I use a touchscreen tablet without any keyboard. That's why I made the OSK plugin to work with MDI. :)
dezsoe

Postby cncdrive » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Yes, this is a to be fixed issue.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Boube74 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 am

Hello,

I am actually creating a personalized keyboard panel with an old PC keyboard and I have the same problem issue.

It is based on the same principe of this picture taken from another forum that inspired me :

To reduce the number of buttons on my panel, I use a CTRL key to add more functionnality to my buttons. But I am confronted with this issue. When I assign a hotkey "H" to increase FRO and CTRL+H to increase Jog feed, when I press H, it increase only FRO but when I press CTRL+H, it increase FRO AND Jog feed... :shock:

I see this bug has 2 years old, when do you think to correct it ? I don't know how to do it differently...

Thank you for your reply.

I am using UCCNC 1.2111 with a UC300ETH_5LPT which works very well. It is a very good program and board !
Boube74

Return to Report a bug