(Screen Edit) - LED 142

If you think you've found a bug post it here.

(Screen Edit) - LED 142

Postby AUKURAS » Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm

Hello guys,

There is a bug with the LED 142 (and other axis-enable LEDs).

It works only with the RESET mode. But it doesn't correlate with an actual setting of "Axis Enabled" in the setting menu.

For example: if I disable axis A in the setting menu, and machine is not in the RESET mode, it shows me that axis is ENABLED.
With my understanding it shouldn't happen - if you disabling axis in the settings, it should always show disabled LED state no matter if machine is in RESET mode or not.

Basically this LED right now works as RESET led.

I have an automatic dust-shoe (axis A), but I need to enable or disable it sometimes. It's not a problem via the settings menu, but I need to have an indication on the screen to see its state.

Cheers!
AUKURAS

Re: (Screen Edit) - LED 142

Postby Battwell » Mon May 20, 2024 6:49 pm

after you disable the axis are you applying or saving settings?
Uc300eth on router and mill.
UK uccnc powered machine sales. https://cncrouter.uk/atc-cnc-routers.htm
Automateanything/duzzit cnc/mercury cnc
Battwell

Re: (Screen Edit) - LED 142

Postby dezsoe » Tue May 21, 2024 2:50 pm

Check the description of LED 142: "On when the enable output of the A axis is active". Not when the axis is enabled, but when the enable output is on. (I understand you: why is it on when the axis is not enabled?) Here is a macroloop to set an LED using the enabled state of axis A. Replace LEDnumber with yours.

Code: Select all
// ================================================================================================
// Macroloop to set LED if axis A is enabled
// ================================================================================================

const int LEDnumber = 600;

exec.SetLED(exec.mainform.UCsetup.UCset.Axis[3].UC100axis.Enable, LEDnumber);

dezsoe

Return to Report a bug