Mach4 THC??

Forum for Discussing Mach3/4 related issues

Mach4 THC??

Postby Robertspark » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:20 am

Thought it did work (not using. It obviously but stumbled upon this thread that may not be true, happy to reply on your behalf to dispel any myths)

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index. ... 405.0.html
Robertspark

Re: Mach4 THC??

Postby cncdrive » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 am

Rob,

I don't know if it works or not, will have to ask my collegue, but he is spending his summer holiday at the moment.
I also wanted to kindly ask you to please do not post other software related threads on the forum, because you know this forum is about the UCCNC.
If you guys want we can make a Mach3/4 related forum, but I don't want to mix threads in this forum about different softwares.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Robertspark » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:32 am

It would be useful to have some means to ask a question about Mach3 / Mach4, given you support them as well

How else would we ask a question with the developer?

cncdrive don't appear to frequent any other forums so asking a question is a bit difficult unless it is done via the forum.

Asking a question via email is a bit pointless in that there is no means for anyone else to benefit from the answer and it would then not be linkable / searchable, and you'll probably end up answering the same question / similar variants of it.

A Mach3 or Mach3 thread would probably be useful therefore.
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Rob,

My collegue has checked the THC in the Mach4 plugin and it is not working, not implemented at the moment.
The THC control works only in the UCCNC and Mach3.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Return to Mach3/4 Discussions