TurnTable Plugin for UCCNC Lathe Use

While UCCNC does not currently have a TURN Modual Here is the place to discuss your wants and wishes for TURN

Re: TurnTable Plugin for UCCNC Lathe Use

Postby Robertspark » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:18 am

Eric, with regards to your TurnTable plugin,

Where / which axis does it require information for?

I am getting an error that says "Error loading maximum axis velocity values from UCCNC."

I have been fiddling around with the Default2019 screenset to create a Turn / Lathe one, and I have reduced my axis from XYZABC to ZX ..... hence done a clean up on the other items .....

I notice that the plugin has +Y and -Y on its jog screen (what are you using these for?)
Robertspark

Re: TurnTable Plugin for UCCNC Lathe Use

Postby eabrust » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Hi Rob, Merry Xmas!

The plugin was grabbing X/Y/Z max axis velocity data on load from fields 9/24/39. These are needed so that you can calculate and provide a ' % velocity' for jogging a desired actual speed. I made a quick edit to delete the check on the Y axis , please try the attached, let me know if that does it for you.

Regarding the Y jog buttons, I don't use them, I had merely transferred chunks of code from other plugins, and I'm lazy so didn't delete the buttons/code associated w/ Y axis. :) I hid them in the attached version for you.

ToolTable UC Lathe_Prelim Demo_12-24-20.zip
(678.9 KiB) Downloaded 516 times

Would be happy to hear any suggestions/bugs/etc... I just use it as it is, as it works for my purposes for my lathe use.

Excited to hear from Balazs that there is work to bring G95 and lathe screen updates into UCCNC!! :D

regards
Eric
CraftyCNC: Plugins for UCCNC (and other neat stuff): http://www.craftycnc.com/plugins-for-uccnc/
eabrust

Previous

Return to UCCNC TURN (CNC Lathe)