Text Engraver

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Text Engraver

Postby DanPoynter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi everyone quick question.First a little background I am currently using mach3 and write wizard.
Looking to upgrade to either mach 4 or UCCNC. I am a locksmith and i use my router mostly to engrave keys
with masterkey designation or other relevant info. I have searched for any info on a Text/serial number
engraver for UCCNC and found a little info on CNC Zone that vmax549 on 9/3/2016 finished a text engraver.
I can find nothing more about it. I am sure i am looking in the wrong spot So is there a text Engraver and
if there is can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Dan
DanPoynter

Re: Text Engraver

Postby Dan911 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

DanPoynter wrote:Hi everyone quick question.First a little background I am currently using mach3 and write wizard.
Looking to upgrade to either mach 4 or UCCNC. I am a locksmith and i use my router mostly to engrave keys
with masterkey designation or other relevant info. I have searched for any info on a Text/serial number
engraver for UCCNC and found a little info on CNC Zone that vmax549 on 9/3/2016 finished a text engraver.
I can find nothing more about it. I am sure i am looking in the wrong spot So is there a text Engraver and
if there is can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Dan

CNCdrive put out a free text engraver, vmax549 supplied a macro for text engraver to be called directly from UCCNC. Below is a link for the engraver. if need macro for it to be called directly in UCCNC post back. You won't find any of vmax549 old post they been deleted.

Textgraver.zip
(60.86 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
Dan911

Postby Vmax549 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:08 am

Hi DanPoynter , which engraving feature were you refering to ?? I did several back then. IF I can help you do what you need to do let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

(;-) TP
Vmax549

Postby DanPoynter » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Thank you both for your reply
DanPoynter

Postby Nicolett » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:18 pm

I am a locksmith central london and I was looking for an macro engraver too. I was not able to find something useful and relevant about any engraver to use it for engraving keys serial number, but this thread was useful for me. I'll test vmax549, hope this one will do his job just well
Nicolett

Postby Authority924 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:37 pm

Nicolett wrote:I am a locksmith central london and I was looking for an macro engraver too. I was not able to find something useful and relevant about any engraver to use it for engraving keys serial number, but this thread was useful for me. I'll test vmax549, hope this one will do his job just well

Have you tried it? I would like to hear some reviews as I might need an engraver too
Authority924

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software