UCR201 USB wireless pendant

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: UCR201 USB wireless pendant

Postby cncdrive » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:16 am

No, there is no update, because this issue exists only on very few systems and so far we had no luck to reproduce the issue and when we asked anyone who had this issue to send us his computer for a few weeks to let us reproduce and debug the issue then we never got any responses or help.
However last week we asked a customer with the same looking issue to give us his computer and it seems that he will send it to us soon and then there is a high chance than we will find and fix the problem. The computer is not here yet, so we will see...
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby PillyWilly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:56 pm

cncdrive wrote:No, there is no update, because this issue exists only on very few systems and so far we had no luck to reproduce the issue and when we asked anyone who had this issue to send us his computer for a few weeks to let us reproduce and debug the issue then we never got any responses or help.
However last week we asked a customer with the same looking issue to give us his computer and it seems that he will send it to us soon and then there is a high chance than we will find and fix the problem. The computer is not here yet, so we will see...

It´s been some time now, and I´m curious to hear if the computer arrived, and if you found any issues?

BR
Jan
PillyWilly

Postby PillyWilly » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Just to let you all know.
After switching to version 1.2112 all my trouble probing while having enabled the plugin for the UCR201 wireless pendant has gone, how and why I do not know, all I know it is working flawless.
PillyWilly

Postby mickecarlsson » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:49 am

Hi,
Yesterday I got the same error, could not autozero in Screenset 2017, the Z did nor move at all, no matter what I did.
I had to manually zero Z to be able to do my work.
Today I started to see if I could get it to run.
First thing I tried was ti set MPG Off on UCR201. It did not help.
Second I disabled the UCR201 plugin, restarted UCCNC, and ko and behold, Autozero did work.
I then enabled UCR201 plugin and restarted UCCNC.
Homed, jogged to my workpiece, set MPG Off in UC201 and tried Autozero, and it worked.
Restarted twice just to be sure, but now it was working.
I did not try to autozero with MPG 100% in UC201, will do that the next time.
Why the MPG Off on UC201 you might ask? Well, somewhere on this forum I have read that some had issue with the UC201 and by setting MPG Off it worked.
Just my 2 cents.
mickecarlsson

Previous

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software