NO UPDATES FOR 18MONTHS?

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: NO UPDATES FOR 18MONTHS?

Postby CNCChris » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:11 am

Hi Dezsoe.
Sent an email to the support one listed above, hopefully it has come through.
Regards
Chris
CNCChris

Postby dezsoe » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:23 am

Hi Chris, Yes, I've just replied.
dezsoe

Postby johanbhi » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:17 pm

mark68 wrote:Do you not think it would be helpful for all users of UCCNC to share these macro's on the forum. As long as people are aware they may need to modify them to suit their specific needs I'm sure they would be appreciated and you may find you get more sales of the software if there was more content available to help the use of it. Not everyone can either write code or have the time to learn it but may well be capable of learning quickly how to edit exisiting Macro's.

Sharing macros on forums can definitely be helpful for users of UCCNC, as it allows them to learn from and modify code that other users have written. This can save time and effort, especially for those who are new to programming or who are not comfortable writing their own macros from scratch. Additionally, sharing macros can foster a sense of community among UCCNC users, as they can collaborate and help each other improve their skills and understanding of the software.

However, it's important to keep in mind that sharing macros on forums comes with some risks. Some macros may not work properly for all users or in all situations, and modifying code can introduce errors or unexpected behavior. It's important for users to carefully review any macros they download or modify, and to test them thoroughly before using them in production.
johanbhi

Postby CNCChris » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:22 am

Hi CNCDRIVE team.
I've emailed but no reply. Any news on the Manual change ATC macro?
Regards
Chris
CNCChris

Postby cncdrive » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:36 pm

You should email support@cncdrive.com please.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby CNCChris » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:16 pm

As I said before, I have been, there is no response. Been trying to get this sorted since February.
CNCChris

Previous

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software