AXXB-E with Huanyang VFD

This Section is for users to discuss hardware

AXXB-E with Huanyang VFD

Postby fandtm666 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:03 pm

ok i have read as much as i can make sense of but for the life of me can not get it going.

i just got a AXBBE-E and switched to uccnc from mach3 , i had it running via the rs485 plugin
but not this board allows me to control it properly so wanting to utilise the functions.

people keep referring read the manual but that was specific for the J1000 which has
different terminal connections also people keep saying look at the manual and see the relay
but there is no relay shown in the document other than the one feeding the limit switches .

so i realise i need to pickup the 5v - and they connect to the acm - dcm and also that the
A01 connects to the vi on the Huanyang VFD and i have switched the jumper over on the vfd.

so now hopeing some one has it up and running and can help by filling in the blanks for me.

fandtm666

Re: AXXB-E with Huanyang VFD

Postby dhuvelle » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:05 pm

do you have the manual of your drive ? could help to understand.

From my poor knowledge, things that are supposed to be wired for the same operation are often/always physically close from each other
dhuvelle

Postby dkminer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:47 am

I am also having the same difficulty setting up an AXBB-E with HY VFD and Mach3. I have everything working except spindle speed control. Hoping someone from cncdrive can comment on how to configure the Analog Output in Mach3. All other I/O work using port number and pin number. UCCNC references A01 as Analog Channel 1, so I'm thinking there must be a port number reference for the Analog I/O, perhaps port 0? Might try that tomorrow, will update if I have any luck.
dkminer

Postby fandtm666 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:11 am

finally got it going no relay needed

removed jumper then

A01 = VI
ACM = 5V0
DCM = 24V0
FOR = pin 7 port 1
REV = pin 8 port 1

pid001 on vfd = 1
pid002 on vfd = 1