3DConnexion Spcemouse

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: 3DConnexion Spcemouse

Postby eabrust » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:25 pm

andileibi wrote:Thanks for the Info, I think I'll buy a xbox 360 controller.
Anyway, I can imagine that it would be cool using a 3DConnexion Spacemouse to steer a cnc router...

andileibi,

Last thing I forgot to mention when you tried the XBox plugin... did you check the box to 'call startup' box in addition to 'enabled' on the plugin config page before restarting? If not try that and see if your generic controller works, it is required the plugin starts w/ UCCNC to find the controller initially.

If you do that and still it doesn't find the controller, then you can be sure it is a compatibility issue and you need a controller that behaves like an xbox control.

Regards,
Eric
CraftyCNC: Plugins for UCCNC (and other neat stuff): http://www.craftycnc.com/plugins-for-uccnc/
eabrust

Postby andileibi » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:00 pm

@eabrust, thanks for the info, I've checked and enabled both, Xbox360 controller and the Xbox360-Veloc controller but it also not working it seams to be a compatibility issue.
andileibi

Postby andileibi » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:45 am

cncdrive wrote:No, there is no plugin for that, but if it has a programming APŰI or something to interface the device then anyone having this device could write a plugin.
Unfortunately we do not have one. :(

I would like to reactivate this thread again.
Unfortunately, I still don't have any programming knowledge :( , but if anyone has the time and desire, I downloaded the necessary SDK from the manufacturer's homepage.
andileibi

Previous

Return to Plugins