WHB04B-4 Pendant Plugin

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: WHB04B-4 Pendant Plugin

Postby thegreatwaldo » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:35 pm

Hi Woffler
You might have to check out your screen as the plugin sometimes opens at the bottom of the screen and is not visible at first. That had me stumped at first.

Cheers
Andrew
thegreatwaldo

Postby thegreatwaldo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:31 am

woffler wrote:I still have not been able to get this this plugin to work I am sure that I am not getting something
right here but I am not sure what is it maybe because I have the 6 model .

Hello Woffler.
Did you get it working in the end?
Cheers.
Andrew
thegreatwaldo

Postby Roadrunner29de » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Hello shad,

could you post again the last version of your plugin?

Greetings
Andreas
Roadrunner29de

Postby DakotaSport07 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:47 pm

Salut !

Après de nombreuses heures de recherche sur le net, j'ai constaté que l'information a été difficile à trouver. Je souhaite donc partager ici ma découverte pour obtenir un bon fonctionnement du MPG XHC avec le logiciel UCCNC.

Le "plugin" version 1.1 Neuron permet d'exploiter pleinement le MPG XHC sans fil WHB04B-4.

Le volant sans fil WHB04B-4 peut fonctionner correctement en mode continu en utilisant le bon réglage.

La configuration du "plugin Neuron 1.1" conçu pour le logiciel UCCNC est différente du plugin original "ShuttlePro" qui est conçu pour le logiciel Mach3.
Cela implique un comportement et un réglage différent de la manivelle XHC.

Le simple fait d'appuyer sur le bouton "Continous" du MPG ou sur le bouton "Continous" du "Jog panel" pour régler le volant en mode continu ne fonctionne pas.

Pour un fonctionnement correct du volant en mode continu, il faut :

1- Ouvrir le "Jog panel" pour choisir visuellement la bonne configuration.
Le bouton actif est celui entouré d'une LED verte.

2- Appuyez sur le bouton "Step" du MPG pour choisir un mode de mouvement d'axe. Vous devez appuyer sur ce bouton autant de fois que désirer pour passer au mode suivant.
Dans l'ordre : "MPG Cont.", "MPG Single" et "MPG Multi".

3- Pour un mouvement continu de l'axe, à l'aide de la manivelle MPG, le réglage correct est "MPG Cont.". *** N'utilisez pas le bouton "Continous" ou "Step" sur le "Jog panel" *** ces boutons ne fonctionnent pas, tout comme le bouton "Continous" sur le MPG.
***Seul*** le bouton MPG "Step" fonctionne correctement pour basculer entre les modes "MPG Cont.", "MPG Single" et "MPG Multi".

Remarque : Vous pouvez également sélectionner le mode « MPG Cont. », « MPG Single » et « MPG Multi » sur le « Jog Panel » à l'aide de la souris de l'ordinateur.

Remarque : Présentement j'utilise en version Démo, la version 1.2113 du logiciel UCCNC. Le comportement et les paramètres du MPG mentionnés ici peuvent être différents pour une autre version du logiciel UCCNC.

Merci au créateur du plugin v1.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi !

After many hours of research on the net, I found that the information was hard to find. I therefore want to share here my discovery to obtain a good operation of the MPG XHC with the UCCNC software.

The "plugin" version 1.1 Neuron allows to fully exploit the wireless MPG XHC WHB04B-4.

The WHB04B-4 wireless steering wheel can work well in continuous mode by using the correct setting.

The configuration of "Neuron 1.1 plugin" designed for UCCNC software is different from the original "ShuttlePro" plugin which is designed for Mach3 software.
This implies a different behavior and setting of the XHC crank.

Simply pressing the "Continous" button on the MPG or the "Continous" button on the "Jog panel" to set the steering wheel to continuous mode does not work.

For correct operation of the steering wheel in continuous mode, it is necessary to:

1- Open the "Jog panel" to visually choose the right configuration.
The active button is the one surrounded by a green LED.

2- Press the "Step" button on the MPG to choose an axis movement mode. You must press this button as many times as desired to switch to the next mode.
In order: "MPG Cont.", "MPG Single" and "MPG Multi".

3- For continuous movement of the axis, using the MPG handwheel, the correct setting is "MPG Cont.". *** Do not use the "Continous" or "Step" button on the "Jog panel" *** these buttons do not work, as does the "Continous" button on the MPG.
***Only*** the MPG "Step" button works correctly to switch between "MPG Cont.", "MPG Single" and "MPG Multi" modes.

Note: You can also select “MPG Cont. “, “MPG Single” and “MPG Multi” on the “Jog Panel” using the computer mouse.

Note: Currently I am using the Demo version, version 1.2113 of the UCCNC software. The behavior and settings of the MPG mentioned here may be different for another version of UCCNC software.

Thanks to the creator of the plugin v1.1
DakotaSport07

Postby Vikilaser » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:25 pm

hello shad,

my pendant is a USB-wired LHB04B-6 (6axis).
Do you also have a plugin for the USB-Version?
That would be great.

Thank you for your great work

greetings Viktor
Vikilaser

Postby Vikilaser » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:19 pm

Sorry I have not read carefully. There are already posts for the wired version.
Vikilaser

Postby FerrumD » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:36 pm

First thanks for the plugin!

I had the WHB04B-4 before buying my UC400ETH & UCCNC...

here's a problem though:
The plugin is enabled and loads at startup. I've downloaded the plugin from page 10 of this thread... seems to be the latest...?
But when I click on the plugin window it does NOT find the WHB04B-4 pendant.

The pendant says "connected" ... but that only means it connects with the USB-Dongle....

Is there anything I need to do to get it to talk to the software?

UCCNC is running on Win11 if that makes any difference...

thanks!
FerrumD

Postby FerrumD » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:20 pm

FerrumD wrote:First thanks for the plugin!

I had the WHB04B-4 before buying my UC400ETH & UCCNC...

here's a problem though:
The plugin is enabled and loads at startup. I've downloaded the plugin from page 10 of this thread... seems to be the latest...?
But when I click on the plugin window it does NOT find the WHB04B-4 pendant.

The pendant says "connected" ... but that only means it connects with the USB-Dongle....

Is there anything I need to do to get it to talk to the software?

UCCNC is running on Win11 if that makes any difference...

thanks!

I've found the solution: plugged it into a REAR USB port of the Computer... and it worked flawlessly...
FerrumD

Postby Battwell » Wed May 17, 2023 6:07 pm

just a note. the wireless dongle is probably a strange usb1 or 2 compatible.
if you have power saving on usb etc it can shut down.
if you swap usb ports- it doesnt always re recognise the driver- even though you get the usb beep.
the best solution i have found is plugging the dongle into a usb3.x multi port hub. ( i use 4 in 1 out non powered type)
it then recognises every time . the hub handles the handshaking properly etc.!
Uc300eth on router and mill.
UK uccnc powered machine sales. https://cncrouter.uk/atc-cnc-routers.htm
Automateanything/duzzit cnc/mercury cnc
Battwell

Postby Antonyart » Wed May 17, 2023 10:59 pm

Hi to all... is there someone who can send me the plugin for the wireless Pendant WHB04B-6
or will this "WHB04B-4 Pendant_6Axistest.rar" in here will work?
If not please... 3d.antony@gmail.com
Antonyart

PreviousNext

Return to Plugins