Stop output at Cycle stop

This is where you talk about Macros, show examples of your macro scripting and SHARE handy segments of script code as examples.

Re: Stop output at Cycle stop

Postby Daniel » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:47 am

Any numerical control from at least 2000 onwards has a safety output to a safety relay and a 24V input from the same relay. If something goes wrong and one of the relay contacts deactivates, everything stops. The output from the numerical control to the relay is strictly related to the software, if everything is in order with the software, including the PLC ladder, the output is ok, if not everything enters the Estop loop. And the output you speak of "54" is Cycle Start.
Daniel

Postby CT63 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 pm

Typo on my part... yes 54 is cycle start. It will still change the state of the digital output with a stop or reset command. That's what you were looking for correct? Sounds like you are going to Mach 3 or 4 anyway and only came here to complain.
CT63

Postby Daniel » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:29 am

You are talking nonsense and I am surprised that no one who knows the software stops you.
The setting you refer to will activate the output only when Cycle Start is pressed, and the role of the toggle button on the screen is...?
I don't think you understand, I retrofitted machines with Mach3 and Mach4, I built machines with Mach3 and Mach4, I repaired machines with Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, Philips, Gildemeister, Meldas, Mazatrol, Num...etc, all I wanted was to have options for my clients in choosing the software.
UCCNC is not the worst software I've seen from the hobby range, but not the best either, and it's a shame that there is potential, but it seems they want to stay in the hobby range.
They do not see the potential when it is required to solve problems that do not exist in professional (industrial) software, when new problems arise from the retrofitting of machines that they did not think could be retrofitted with their software, such as cutting machines with WaterJet. That is my complain !!!
Daniel

Postby cncdrive » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:01 pm

I don't really understand what the issue is.
You can specify the problem and the solution and ask Dezsoe on the forum to write you a macroloop.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby CT63 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 pm

cncdrive wrote:I don't really understand what the issue is.

I don't he knows what he wants. :roll:
CT63

Previous

Return to Macros